Friday, April 13, 2007

Overnighter!!

I think we should have an overnighter. Any Objections? No. I didn't think so... This is why I think we should have an overnighter:
1.) To celebrate the ending of Jump Start for the year.
2.) To get the 30 Hour Famine crew back together for a fun time that includes eating.
3.) To remind myself that I'm not too old to handle an overnighter.
and
4.) Because we haven't done a Junkyard Wars in a while.

Not that we need a reason to get together but I thought I would offer some anyways.

Now here are some possible dates:
April 27-28 This date has some conflicts so probably won't be the best.
or
May 4-5

Let me know which of these dates would be best for you.

Alright, now for some details...This overnighter is intended for Jump Start kids, 30 Hour Famine teens, and other teens who are regular attenders(i.e. come most every week) to our Sunday Morning Services. If that is not you then this event is not intended for you. Not that I don't love you, it is just not who this overnighter is for. It will start @ 7PM on the chosen Friday night and end @ 9AM on that Saturday. We will not sleep and we will have fun. Stay tuned for more details.

Love
PJ

3 comments:

polkadot said...

waaaaaaaaahhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the fun begin!!!

polkadot said...

i hope u know who this is!:( :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for reading the blog...and yes I know who this is:)