Monday, April 16, 2007

Is It Here Yet?!?

Anticipation is a wonderful thing when you are waiting for something good, isn't it? I usually find that the anticipation leading up to that good thing is just about as exciting as the actual thing itself. Funny how that works, huh? With that said, you should know that I have ordered a paintball related item that I have wanted for sometime now and am currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail. The anticipation is killing me but I must say that it is also very exciting. Every time I check my post office box for the package slip, which I do every few hours when I'm expecting a package, I get all pumped up. (Don't laugh at me...you know you do it too) This time though it got me thinking about something way better than a package in the mail. Something that should be causing anticipation so intense that it could almost cause an ache inside of those who are waiting. What is this thing you ask? How about the return of Jesus. With Easter just disappearing in our rear view mirror and the focus on His resurrection and ascension that accompanies the season I thought it might be nice to turn our eyes to the horizon or the clouds in this case and remember that at any time Jesus might be coming back. Take some time this week and ponder how exciting Jesus' return will be and also what it can mean for you personally. Very Exciting when we actually take time to think about it. God Bless you big Goobers...

3 comments:

CJ said...

Hey, you commented on my teacher's blog and I thought that what you said was pretty queer so now I am calling you a punk.........punk

cornyrex said...

hi.... sweet blog!!!!
~Zoe~

Michelle said...

Thank You Singer_Dancer. I keep trying to improve it with the help of my lovely wife.